Oppo Reno 3 Youth is the new variant of the Reno 3. The new variant doesn’t differ much from the standard Oppo Reno 3. They only differ in chipset and camera. This new variant comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset while the Standard Reno 3 comes with a MediaTek MT6885Z Dimensity 1000L chip.
In terms of camera, the new Reno 3 Youth comes with a 48MP camera as it’s primary lens while the standard Reno 3 comes with a 64MP camera as it’s primary lens. Aside from this, every other specifications are same. Let take a deeper look at the Oppo Reno 3 Youth specs.
Oppo Reno 3 Youth Specs & Features
- 6.4 inches AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (411 PPI)
- Android 10 Q, ColorOS 7
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 32 MP Front Camera
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Inbuilt Storage, Not Expandable
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- 4G LTE
- 4,025mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery.
Taking a look at the design of the Reno 3 Youth, the back of the device is made from glass which has an aluminium frame and it has a Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has a dimension of 160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm and weighs about 180grams.
The phone comes with a Dual Nano SIM slot only, no SD Card slot. Quad camera setup at the rear is positioned vertically with the flash beside it. There are three color options to choose from which are White, Black and Gold.
On the front, the smartphone comes with a waterdrop notch cutout overhead. It uses an AMOLED screen this time with the display measuring 6.4inches diagonally. The display is a Full HD+ display which is a 1080 by 2400 pixels. Chin and bezels are pretty thick which made it to achieve a screen to body ratio of 83%.
Also, the front is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5. You can use the phone under sunlight and still sees clear as it has got a 480nits brightness. Colour reproduction is handled by the 411 ppi density that it has. The phone has an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Hardware & Software
Under the hood, the Reno 3 Youth is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset which has an Octa core processor clocked at 2.4GHz. It runs on the latest Android 10 with ColorOS 7 on top and an Adreno 620 GPU for graphics or gaming.
The Reno 3 Youth comes with only one configuration which is 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage. There is no Micro SD card slot so you can’t expand the storage.
Coming to the photography aspect, the device comes with a quad rear cameras which includes a 48MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 8MP ultra wide with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B/W sensor with f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is a 32MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. The rear camera has a single led flash but the front camera doesn’t have. It can shoot 4k videos and 1080p videos. The front camera can only shoot 1080p videos. Electronic image stabilization is present for the back camera.
What is supplying juice to the smartphone is a 4,025mAh battery capacity and it supports fast charging. It came with a 30W charger out of the box which Oppo claimed that it can charge this device from 0 to 50% in 20mintues. For security, it uses an under display fingerprint scanner.
Oppo Reno 3 Youth Price in Nigeria & Availability
The Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Nigeria starts from N157,000 which translates to $433 USD and it’s Availablity in Nigeria is not yet confirmed but we guess it might be available soon.
Note: This price listed here is what the smartphone is priced abroad and not in Nigeria. It might be priced at this amount if it arrives in Nigeria but there is a huge possibility that the price will change if it arrives in Nigeria. Just take this price as a pinch of salt for now.
Oppo Reno 3 Youth - Full Specifications
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
|3G||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|5G||5G band 1(2100), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (1.9 Gbps DL)|
|Announced||2020, February 8|
|Dimensions||160.3 x 74.3 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||180 g (6.35 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5
430 nits typ. brightness
|OS||Android 10.0; ColorOS 7|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)|
|RAM/ROM||128GB 8GB RAM
|Quad||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.2", 1.4µm
2 MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS, OIS|
|Single||32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Size||Non-removable Li-Po 4025 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 30W: 50% in 20min (VOOC Flash Charge 4.0)|
|Colors||White, Black, Gold|
|Price||About 400 EUR|
Compare Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Nigeria Online Stores 2020
Note: if the price on site is bigger than the manual indexed price it probably means that they temporary increased the price in order to offer a further discount. Our advice would be to wait until price drops again. If you want to help with manual indexing please contact us.
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Jumia is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Konga is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Slot is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Kara is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Jiji is currently not indexed – manual check brand new or used. Please note that even phones sold as brand new are often removed from their original box and even used for few days or weeks, but usually you can negociate the price.
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price for ordering from abroad are never indexed, but we encourage you to always check Amazon.com or Amazon.in since they have very good prices!
Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in other countries
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in United States is about 441 USD.
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Saudi Arabia is about 1663 Riyals (SAR).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Indonesia is about 6681526 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in India is about 32237 Indian Rupees (INR).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Bangladesh is about 37327 Taka (BDT).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Pakistan is about 74654 Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in South Africa is about 7465 Rands (ZAR).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Egypt is about 6956 Egyptian Pounds (EGP).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Kenya is about 47507 Kenyan Shillings (KSH).
- Oppo Reno 3 Youth price in Ghana is about 2545 Cedis (GHS).