Oppo Find X2 is the latest flagship device from Oppo Mobile. The smartphone was unveiled on March 6th alongside the bigger brother, the Find X2 Pro. Oppo also unveiled their watch during the launch event. This device comes with a Quad HD+ display and 120Hz refresh rate.
Oppo Find X2 Specs & Features
- Display: AMOLED, 6.7inches, 1440 x 3168 pixels (513 ppi).
- Platform: Android 10, ColorOS 7.1. Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, Octa-core 2.84GHz CPU & an Adreno 650 GPU.
- Storage: 12GB/256GB ROM; Not expandable
- Camera: 48MP + 13MP + 12MP Triple rear cameras.
- Selfie camera: 32MP f/2.4 aperture.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,200 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 65W.
- Colors: Black (Ceramic) and Ocean (Glass).
- Price: $1,128 / N412,000
The smartphone comes with a beautiful design, the back is made from glass and it also has an aluminium frame. It weighs about 196grams with a dimension of 164.9 x 74.5 x 8 mm. The device supports dual nano sims slot without an SD card slot.
It features IP54 splash proof, this means that it can survive water splash but it is not entirely waterproof. The phone comes in Black (Ceramic) and Ocean (Glass) colours.
Coming on to the front, the device has a 6.7inches Quad HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 by 3168 pixels. The display features HDR10, DCI-P3 of 100%, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch-sensing and 800 nits of maximum brightness.
Having 800nits of brightness means that the smartphone can be viewed under intensive sun light. The screen was curved down to the bezels leaving it with almost no bezel and it also has a tiny chin, that’s why it has a screen to body ratio of 90.9%.
The AMOLED display and 513 ppi density will result in good colour reproduction. To wrap up with the display, it is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Hardware & Software
Under the hood, the Find X2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset which has an Octa core processor with a speed of 2.84GHz for the first core, 2.42GHz for the other three cores and 1.8GHz for the last four cores.
It is running on Android 10 with the latest Oppo’s ColorOS 7.1 on top. For graphics or gaming, there is an Adreno 650 GPU taking responsibility. The chipset is backed up by a 12-giga byte of RAM and 256-giga byte of internal UFS 3.0 storage. There is no micro sd card slot for expansion.
Coming to the camera aspect, the smartphone features a triple rear cameras which includes a 48-mega pixels main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 13-mega pixels telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and a 12-mega pixels ultra wide lens with f/2.2 aperture.
The camera can shoot a 4K videos at 30 to 60fps and 1080p videos at 30 to 60fps. There is a dual led flash for low light photography and the camera supports electronic image stabilization. On the front, there is a 32-mega pixels camera.
It has an aperture of f/2.4 and it can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. There is no selfie flash, but it makes use of screen flash instead.
What is keeping the light on in this device is a 4,200mAh battery capacity which supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge. It can take this device from 0% to 100% in just 38 minutes. For security purposes, it makes use of an under display fingerprint scanner.
Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS and NFC.
Oppo Find X2 Price in Nigeria & Availability
The Oppo Find X2 price in Nigeria starts from N412,000 which translates to $1,128 USD and it’s Availablity in Nigeria is not yet confirmed but we guess it might be available soon.
Note: This price listed here is what the smartphone is priced abroad and not in Nigeria. It might be priced at this amount if it arrives in Nigeria but there is a huge possibility that the price will change if it arrives in Nigeria. Just take this price as a pinch of salt for now.
Oppo Find X2 - Full Specifications
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 42(3500), 66(1700/2100)|
|5G||5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500); SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|Announced||2020, March 6|
|Dimensions||164.9 x 74.5 x 8 mm (6.49 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||196 g (Ceramic) / 187 g (Glass) (6.60 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), cerramic back or glass back, aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
IP54 splash proof
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1.07B colors|
|Size||6.7 inches, 111.7 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3168 pixels (~513 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
800 nits max brightness
0.8 JNCD color accuracy
|OS||Android 10.0; ColorOS 7.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|RAM/ROM||256GB 12GB RAM|
|Triple||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), optical zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.4"
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps; gyro-EIS; HDR|
|Single||32 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Size||Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 65W: 100% in 38min (SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charge)|
USB Power Delivery
|Colors||Black (Ceramic), Ocean (Glass)|
|Price||About 1000 EUR|
Compare Oppo Find X2 price in Nigeria Online Stores 2020
- Oppo Find X2 price in Jumia is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Find X2 price in Konga is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Find X2 price in Slot is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Find X2 price in Kara is currently not indexed – manual check here
- Oppo Find X2 price in Jiji is currently not indexed – manual check brand new or used. Please note that even phones sold as brand new are often removed from their original box and even used for few days or weeks, but usually you can negociate the price.
- Oppo Find X2 price for ordering from abroad are never indexed, but we encourage you to always check Amazon.com or Amazon.in since they have very good prices!
Oppo Find X2 Price in other countries
- Oppo Find X2 Price in United States is about 1100 USD.
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Saudi Arabia is about 4157 Riyals (SAR).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Indonesia is about 16703854 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in India is about 80592 Indian Rupees (INR).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Bangladesh is about 93318 Taka (BDT).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Pakistan is about 182394 Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in South Africa is about 18664 Rands (ZAR).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Egypt is about 17391 Egyptian Pounds (EGP).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Kenya is about 118768 Kenyan Shillings (KSH).
- Oppo Find X2 Price in Ghana is about 6363 Cedis (GHS).