HTC Wildfire R70 is HTC’s latest midrange smartphone. It comes with a large display with a waterdrop notch, triple rear cameras and a big battery capacity. Last year, HTC brought back it’s old Wildfire series by launching the Wildfire X. Let’s explore the HTC Wildfire R70 specs.
HTC Wildfire R70 Specs & Features
- Display: IPS LCD, 6.53inches, 720 x 1560 pixels (263 ppi).
- Platform: Android 9 Pie. MediaTek Helio P23 chipset, Octa-core 2.0GHz CPU & a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
- Storage: 2GB/32GB ROM. Expandable
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP + 2MP Triple rear cameras.
- Selfie camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 10W.
- Colors: Aurora Blue & Night black.
- Price: $130/N46,000
The design of the Wildfire R70 looks good for a midrange smartphone. The triple cameras is setup vertically and a single led flash beneath. At the center, there is a fingerprint sensor and below it is HTC branding. There is also a speaker grille at the bottom left corner.
The back is made from plastic and it also has a plastic frame. It weighs about 186grams with a dimension of 163.2 x 77.8 x 8.9 mm. The phone uses a Hybrid SIM slot. It comes in two colours which are Aurora Blue & Night black.
Coming on to the display, the smartphone comes with a waterdrop notch cutout for the selfie camera. It measures 6.57inches diagonally with an HD+ resolution. That is a 720 by 1560 pixels. There is a ppi of 263 and has a screen to body ratio of 82.4% with 19:5:9 aspect ratio. The screen is an IPS LCD screen.
Hardware & Software
Under the hood, the device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 chipset which has an Octa core processor clocked at 2.0GHz. It runs on Android 9 pie and for graphics or gaming, there is a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
The phone is available in one configuration which is 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM. You can extend the storage further with a Micro SD card.
On the photography department, there is a triple rear cameras which includes a 16MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP Macro camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. There is a single led flash to support your nightime photography.
It can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The front camera doesn’t have flash but it can shoot 1080p videos as well.
What is supplying juice to the smartphone is a 4,000mAh battery capacity which supports 10W charging speed. It can take it 2hours to fully charge this battery. For security, there is a rear mounted fingerprint reader. Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and FM Radio.
HTC Wildfire R70 Price in Nigeria & Availability
The HTC Wildfire R70 price in Nigeria starts from N46,000 which translates to $130 USD and it’s Availablity in Nigeria is not yet confirmed but we guess it might be available soon.
Note: This price listed here is what the smartphone is priced abroad and not in Nigeria. It might be priced at this amount if it arrives in Nigeria but there is a huge possibility that the price will change if it arrives in Nigeria. Just take this price as a pinch of salt for now.
HTC Wildfire R70 - Full Specifications
|2G||GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Announced||2020, February 27|
|Dimensions||163.2 x 77.8 x 8.9 mm (6.43 x 3.06 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||186 g (6.56 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|SIM||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~263 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 9 (Pie)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23 (16 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Card slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|RAM/ROM||32GB 2GB RAM
|Triple||16 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1.4µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Single||8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Size||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Charging||Battery charging 10W|
|Colors||Aurora Blue, Night black|
Compare HTC Wildfire R70 price in Nigeria Online Stores 2020
Note: if the price on site is bigger than the manual indexed price it probably means that they temporary increased the price in order to offer a further discount. Our advice would be to wait until price drops again. If you want to help with manual indexing please contact us.
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Jumia is currently not indexed – manual check here
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Konga is currently not indexed – manual check here
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Slot is currently not indexed – manual check here
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Kara is currently not indexed – manual check here
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Jiji is currently not indexed – manual check brand new or used. Please note that even phones sold as brand new are often removed from their original box and even used for few days or weeks, but usually you can negociate the price.
- HTC Wildfire R70 price for ordering from abroad are never indexed, but we encourage you to always check Amazon.com or Amazon.in since they have very good prices!
HTC Wildfire R70 price in other countries
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in United States is about 120 USD.
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Saudi Arabia is about 451 Riyals (SAR).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Indonesia is about 1811480 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in India is about 8740 Indian Rupees (INR).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Bangladesh is about 10120 Taka (BDT).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Pakistan is about 20240 Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in South Africa is about 2024 Rands (ZAR).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Egypt is about 1886 Egyptian Pounds (EGP).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Kenya is about 12880 Kenyan Shillings (KSH).
- HTC Wildfire R70 price in Ghana is about 690 Cedis (GHS).