After the post revealing the new BTS contract with Samsung and their new phones – we received a lot of other questions around the BTS band, so we decided to make this post in order to answer some of those questions. If you have any other questions around BTS band, please don’t hesitate and leave a comment on the bottom of the page!
How much money does BTS make?
BTS earned $57 million in pre-tax income in 2019 alone, according to Forbes. Having sold over 20 million albums on the Gaon Music Chart, BTS is the best-selling artist in South Korean history and holds the best-selling album in South Korea. BTS were the second best-selling artists of 2018 worldwide according to the IFPI’s Global Artist Chart, as well as the only non-English speaking artist to enter the chart. The group has won Top Social Artist three years in a row and Top Duo/Group at the 26th Billboard Music Awards. Forbes Korea named BTS the most influential celebrities of Korea in 2018 and 2020, and BTS ranked 43rd in the Forbes Celebrity 100 (2019) as one of the world’s top-earning celebrities. BTS are ranked #4 of Billboard’s Top Social Artist of the 2010s, and are the highest group on the list. During their Love Yourself World Tour, BTS became the first Asian and first non-English speaking act to headline and sell out Wembley Stadium; and broke the record for the single highest-grossing engagement in Rose Bowl Stadium history. Billboard ranked BTS at #45 on their Top Touring Artists of the 2010s list, being the highest-ranked Asian as well as the only non-English speaking act on the list.
Considering all of these we are pretty sure they are well above $100 million including 2020 as well.
Are BTS members gay?
This is a very sensitive question, but we received it so many times! The truth is that none of them has ever come out to state their orientation, so we simply don’t know, we could at best guess based on their appearances. One important remark: their support for LGBT community, the way they are dressing or how close they are one to another, doesn’t directly mean they are gay. This is most probably a misunderstanding due to cultural differences!
- Jin (Kim Seok Jin) – straight – he had some relationships and there have been a lot of rumors about his previous girlfriends – currently single
- Rapmon (Kim Nam Joon) – even he is currently single, he had at least 1 relationship in the past and he is most probably straight
- Suga (Min Yoon Gi / Agust D) – is known for his very shy character and for his seriousness. He revealed that his ideal girlfriend should have some traits identical to his, such as that he likes learning new things, that he enjoys Hip Hop music and that he is very intelligent – probably straight
- J-hope (Jung Ho Seok) – has never shown any signs of attraction towards any men and he even stated he dated a girl for a long time – straight
- Jimin (Park Ji Min) – it’s complicated… there are pictures with his ex girlfriend, but he looks equally flirtatious towards both genders… he didn’t stated his orientation but he might be straight as well as bi
- V (Kim Tae Hyung) – there are rumors of him dating young actress Kim Yoo-Jung – so he is most probably straight
- Jungkook (Jeon Jung Kook) – has previously been rumored to date K-pop stars Jeong Ye, but he is currently single as well – probably straight
Do BTS members have girlfriends?
From what we currently know all BTS members are currently single, but they had girlfriends and dated in the past.
What Phones are BTS using?
There is an entire post regarding BTS phones – hint: they are no longer using Iphones after they signed a Samsung partnership 😉
What is BTS most popular song?
“Dynamite” is a song released on August 21, 2020, through Big Hit and Sony Music. It is BTS’ first song fully recorded in English. The song was written by David Stewart and Jessica Agombar and was produced by Stewart.
“Dynamite” debuted atop the Billboard Hot 100 chart, dated September 5, 2020, becoming the band’s first number-one single in the United States. In doing so, the band became the first all-South Korean act to top the Hot 100. The song sold 265,000 downloads in its first week!